Thursday, May 18, 2006

Psychic/Spiritual Assistance

People often write or call me seeking advice in how to deal psychic or spiritual awakenings, or other transformative experiences.

I'm not a counselor, so I cannot offer such advice. I recommend visiting the Center for Psychological & Spiritual Health for assistance.

For those who are interested in learning more about their transformational experiences, I recommend a survey project that IONS is running at

No comments: